- V8 Racing
Get On Track Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 9th April 2018 and ends at 5pm on 2th November 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
3. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Entry is open to Australian residents who complete a manual “Get on Track” entry form or an online entry at www.brsfinance/v8-racing/get_on_track/. Entries are limited to one entry per person. Bonus entries are applied to any director of a business entity who completes (Settles) a commercial finance loan with BRS Finance within the entry dates. Bonus entries are per contract settled. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Employees of lenders or financiers associated with BRS finance are ineligible to enter. Also ineligible are competitors of BRS Finance, namely any finance brokers and/or associated staff or contractors.
4. To enter manual entry form: You can enter by completing the entry coupon where available, ie industry show stands or at BRS finance office, All details and questions must be completed correctly and honestly.
5. To enter online: You can enter by going to www.brsfinance/v8-racing/get_on_track/entry and following the prompts to the coupon entry page. At the coupon entry page, you submit an online entry by completing the entry form (including your full name, Mobile number, State of residence and answer each of the questions) and submitting the entry as instructed during the Promotional Period. Only one online entry is accepted per person.
6. An entry must not be: (a) late; (b) incomplete; (c) indecipherable; (d) incomprehensible; (e) illegible; or (f) unlawful. Any such entry will be ineligible and will be discarded. Any entry that the Promoter deems otherwise inappropriate will be ineligible and will be discarded.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Where a person has submitted more than one entry (With the exception of bonus entries) all entries will be discarded.
8. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
9. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
Draw and award of prize
10. All draws will take place at BRS Finance head office , 6 Endeavour Street, Warragul, VIC 3820 no later than 2 weeks prior to the date the price must be used/attended.
11. On the draw date, the Promoter will conduct random draws to determine the winners. The Promoter will also draw reserve winners in the event an original drawn winner is invalid or ineligible.
12. The prizes to be won in relation to each puzzle are as follows:
1) Newcastle 500 Corporate package, Drawn 5/11/2018, Value $3,500.00, 2) Hotlap with Jack Le Brock (NSW), Drawn 23/7/2018, Value $200.00 3) Hotlap with Jack Le Brock (QLD), Drawn 9/7/2018, Value $200.00, 4) Newcastle 500 GA Tickets, Drawn 5/11/2018, Value $200.00, 5) Gold Coast 600 GA Tickets, Drawn 1/10/2018, $204.00, 6) Sandown 500 GA Tickets, Drawn 27/8/2018, $62.00
The TOTAL PRIZE POOL IS VALUED AT UP TO AUD$4,366.00 (including GST).
13. Only one prize will be awarded per person, per draw (excluding South Australian residents).
14. The winners will be notified by phone the day of the draw using the contact details provided in their entry. The winners’ names will be published on this webpage within 24hrs of each draw.
15. The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
16. If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
17. If a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification.
19. The prize will be delivered to the nominated address of the winner, provided that address is in Australia. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any delay or failure in delivery of the prize by a third party or for any damaged caused to the prize during delivery.
20. The prizes do not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes including travel and/or accommodation costs, which are the responsibility of the winner.
21. The prizes do not include any installation or set-up of any of the products.
22. Where prizes require, the winner must agree to waivers and conditions required by any 3rd party in order to redeem the prize. Failure to accept or agree to any conditions is the choice of the winner, however the prize will be voided and no replacement or reimbursement of costs will be applicable
23. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur costs associated with the prize either travel accommodation or other ancillary costs that are the responsibility of the winner.
24. The prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
25. Corporate Package: The winner of the major corporate package prize will be required to comply to any conditions of entry as set out by the provider. Any inclusions to the package which can only be confirmed closer to the date may include Team Tekno Garage tour, Grid walks, meet and greet with Jack Le Brocq are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
26. Hot Laps: Hot laps are subject to agreeance to terms and conditions of the supplier. Any cancellation of the event and or lap due to unforeseen or uncontrollable circumstances
27. GA Passes: GA Passes draws will only be available to residents in the state where the event is held, all other entries will not be part of the draw. Where applicable and available passes will include access to pit paddock.
28. The Promoter's decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
30. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
31. Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
33. The Promoter is Business Rental Solutions Pty Ltd T/as BRS Finance (ABN 73 150 078 934) of 6 Endeavour Street, Warragul, VIC 3820. Phone: (02) 8268 8000.