Invoice finance.jpg
Invoice Finance

Invoice finance allows you to get paid for work you have already completed.

Getting paid for your invoices before they are due can resolve cashflow issues for many businesses. With BRS you can fund a single invoice or multiple and ongoing invoices depending on what you need. Some businesses struggle when they have high overheads and long payment terms and cash becomes difficult to manage. Remove the stress and bring forward funds you have already earnt.

Once approved you can get up to 80% of your invoice value within 24- 48 hours. Subsequent invoices can be funded in as little as 4 hours.

Some options require you to enter into mid to long term agreements meaning you are required to fund invoices even if you don't need the cash - with BRS you choose which invoices to fund and when.

BUSINESS CASH LOANS
  • Get up to 80% of your monthly income
  • Cash injection
  • approvals in 24-72hrs
  • enquire today
READ MORE
BUSINESS CASH LOANS
RENT-TO-OWN
  • No Financials
  • 100% tax deductible
  • Any age equipment
  • On the spot approvals
READ MORE
RENT-TO-OWN
EQUIPMENT FINANCE
  • Multiple options
  • Various terms
  • structured to suit your business
READ MORE
EQUIPMENT FINANCE
BRS Finance service was fantastic, their approvals fast and they ensured I had the very best option to suit my business needs
VIEW CASE STUDY

Your Cash

You've done the work
You’ve issued an invoice for goods or services that have been delivered or completed in full.
Free up cash flow
Receive 80% of your invoice straight away, and stop constantly chasing customers for early payment. Receive the remaining 20%, less financing fees, when your customer pays the invoice.
Don't get locked in
With no lock in or long term agreements - if you no longer need the facility you're not obligated to use it.
It's only when you need it.

Qualify

New businesses accepted
We can finance invoices issued by new businesses, including those less than 12 months old.
$5,000 to $500,000
You can finance invoices with minimum value of $5,000 to keep your cash flow on track.
Larger invoices can have a significant impact on small business cash flow. We can provide finance for invoices up to $500,000 on a one-off or ongoing basis.
Property NOT required
Use Invoice Finance when you don’t own a property, or can’t provide real estate security.

When you need it

One invoice or multiple
You might only need finance at certain times of the year, or for certain customers. Only take out finance when you need it. You choose which invoices you want financed, and when.
New clients in 48 hrs
Receive funding for your first invoice as fast as 2 business days from making a full application.
Repeat invoices in 4 hrs
For regular clients, funding of repeat invoices typically occurs in less than 4 hours of submitting the invoice.